We can obtain these objectives by following lean manufacturing techniques, insuring high volume economies of scale, and training all employees in proven quality methods.
During all business transactions, Lynam is committed to remaining ethical and fair to our customers, our employees, our shareholders and the environment.
We are continuously looking for qualified and dedicated candidates who are striving to be the best at what they do, particularly in the following fields:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with Solid Works a must, CAD and MS Project software preferred.
- Team oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with initiative and minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with ISO registered companies or in the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an office environment
- AR/AP experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office required. QuickBooks experience a plus
- Strong organization skills
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, heavy industrial environment.
- English communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Physical range of motion required
- 1-3 years experience working in a warehouse or packaging products.